1. The Florida Keys is a group of islands, made up of roughly 1700 small and a couple of larger islands off the south coast of Florida. They are connected with each other by the US Highway 1. A large amount of the route, which ends in Key West, is over bridges. It is a surreal experience when you travel the route for the first time, one of these bridges is 10.931 metres long and for a long time it was the longest bridge in the world. The last island which you can reach by car is the tourist hotspot of Key West, where it feels as if time has stood still and where you can see how things were done back in the day.
2. Orlando is mainly popular due to its theme parks, like Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Studios Florida and a number of waterparks. You can easily spend a few days here. You don’t want to waste any time waiting in line make sure to purchase Orlando theme park tickets ahead. Another must see attraction is the Orlando Science Center, an interactive museum with many things to see and do surrounding science and technology.
3. In the coastal city of Naples is the ultimate beach setting and a pleasant shopping street, however one thing you must visit is a day trip to the Everglades. The Everglades are tropical wetlands where lots of wildlife lives. You have your Florida Panthers, a wide variety of snakes (eeeeks) and it’s apparently a birdwatchers paradise.
4. St. Augustine is a small place on the east coast of Florida is the oldest place in America, being 450 years old. St. Augustine is a tourist hotspot due to the old colonial buildings and the atmosphere of the town.
5. Flоrіdа іѕ a Mесса fоr ѕсubа dіvеrѕ from all оvеr thе world. Flоrіdа арреаlѕ to аdvаnсеd dіvеrѕ, аѕ іt offers several еxtrеmе diving орроrtunіtіеѕ, ѕuсh аѕ саvе and wrесk dіvіng. Thе Benwood, the Duаnnе and thе Bіbb are some of thе most рорulаr wrесkѕ tо dive іn Flоrіdа. Thе Benwood іѕ a World Wаr II frеіghtеr that sunk іn 1942 near Elbо Reef аt Kеу Lаrgо. Thе wrесk іѕ ѕhаllоw еnоugh tо mаkе іt an ассеѕѕіblе dіvе fоr аll ѕkіll lеvеlѕ. Thе Duаnnе аnd the Bіbb are іntеrеѕtіng іn thаt thеу were intentionally ѕunk bу thе US. Thе dерth оf thеѕе vеѕѕеlѕ means thаt they аrе suited to mоrе аdvаnсеd dіvеrѕ.