1. I loved coming up with the Would You Rather: Travel Edition post and also discovering what others wrote about their own travel dilemmas. So far Sarah from Sarah Sees the World, Mira from Books and Mararons and Anjali from From L&P to English Tea have shared theirs. Make sure to check them out.
2. I always find it surprising that there are not a lot of New Orleans posts out there to feed my online wanderlust. This is a massive internet fail, but for the moment The Shut Up and Go and Jo’s post is a must-share.
3. Kelly from Endlessly Exploring posted a realistic How To Save Money To Travel The World article that everyone who aspires to go out and travel should read. It’s concise, easy to read, but also achievable – so go learn how to save those pounds, dollars, euros or whatever currency resides in your wallet or bank account.
4. I came across this chopstick etiquette post and really wish I seen it before going to Japan. SORRY JAPAN! I must hang my head in shame…I think I broke all of the rules and confirmed that horrible cliché that ‘Western’ people don’t care about culture.
5. And last but not least … it’s a video of baby goats meeting the barn chicken for the first time. This will for sure get you through to Friday. I apologise internet – you may be rubbish with NoLa posts, but on cute animals, you’re the best.
What are your plans for the (Bank Holiday) Weekend?
Whoa, I didn’t those chopstick etiquette rules. Learn something new every day. :]
// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲