LomoLove: Antwerp, Belgium
Lomography is a type of photography created by the Lomographic Association, a company that was founded in the early 90s in Austria to market the Lomo LC-A, a Russian camera which the founders had discovered took strange, high-contrast photos that often featured vignetting.
the 10 Golden Rules of Lomography
- Take your camera everywhere you go
- Use it any time – day or night
- Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it
- Try to shoot from the hip
- Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible
- Don’t think
- Be Fast
- You don’t have to know beforehand what you’re going to capture
- …or afterwards either
- Don’t worry about any rules
In addition I have three unwritten rules to add:
- Flash doesn’t have to be a dirty word
- Discount / 99p shops are a goldmine for film.
- Savour the winding on the film sound
I love your pictures! Which camera do you use?
These pictures turned out so cool! I love that you shot a lot of these kind of tilted
COOCOO FOR COCO
Wouw, I love your pictures! Always great to see a fellow-lomographer out there 🙂 since I got my La Sardina, I actually hardly ever use my digital camera anymore haha. May I ask what kind of lomo-camera you use? 😀
I love these photos! I especially love the one that says carpe diem. Thanks for the tips as well. 🙂
Ooh Antwerpen, ik mis je zo .. 🙁
I love iphoneography so this really appeals I love taking pictures. Going to give this a go Lucy x
Supermooie foto’s! Gotta love Antwerpen :-).
Mooie foto’s! Waar heb je jouw camera gekocht?